What Pumps Do We Service?
We are a factory trained and authorized E/One repair and warranty service center for Mississippi and Louisiana. Our technicians are also trained in the troubleshooting and repair of all major brands of sewer grinder pumps and control panels.
- Grinder Pump Repairs and Rebuilds
- Self Primer Repairs and Rebuilds
- Panel Restorations and Installation
- SCADA Installation and Integration
- Water System SCADA
- Bypass Pump Repairs and Maintenance
Submersible pumps offer many advantages to our day to day lives. However, with those benefits come new challenges. As we all know, there has yet to be a light weight submersible invented. To that end, MPE recognized that most cities and townships do not necessarily have the means to economically pull and replace their submersible pumps safely.
With that in mind, Magnolia Pump & Equipment Inc proudly offers boom truck service to help meet your needs. With lifting capacities up to 5,000 lbs your biggest problems can be met with ease from our service department.
What to do if your red light is on:
Press the silence button on the bottom of the panel (If equipped)
STOP ALL WATER USE for at least 15 minutes.
If, after 15 minutes, the alarm is still on call: 601.331.2747
Until someone arrives to service your pump station:
Keep all water use to a minimum, remember that all water you use in your house ends up in your pump station. If the alarm light is on, it means the tank is already over half full.
Only flush toilets as needed.
We recommend not using the shower, bathtub, washing machine, and dishwasher as these items use excessive water.
IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE EXCESSIVE WATER WHILE YOUR PUMP IS FAILED, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT SEWER CAN BACK UP INTO YOUR HOUSE. MAGNOLIA PUMP IS NOT LIABLE FOR SEWER BACKUPS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY SEWER BACKUPS. YOU MUST TREAT THE ALARM AS YOUR WARNING TO STOP USING WATER.
Magnolia Pump Service Policy
- Magnolia Pump has a standard call out charge. This includes travel time and basic diagnostic. The fee varies based on your distance from our office.
- When you call, we will inform you of the amount of the call out fee and current labor rates.
- We do ask for a valid credit card before dispatching a technician to ensure receipt of the call out fee and any other charges incurred.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards with a 3.5% service fee.
- Once on site, the technician will evaluate the station and determine what will be needed for repair. A total will be quoted to you before any repairs are made.
- Should the repair be covered under warranty, repairs will be made at no cost as long as the repair is made during normal business hours (8am -5pm). Please note, we still ask for a credit card even if you feel that the call may be a warranty, if it is a warranty, you will not be charged.
- Payment is due at time of service. If payment is not made, your credit card will be billed for the total amount.
- We ask that someone be home (Must be an adult, 18+) and available for the duration of the service call to provide access to power service boxes, to observe the issues we find and to approve any work that is done.
The information you provide will only be used in-house to contact you about any products or services you may be interested in. We will not use your information for any other purposes.